Mission, Vision and Values
To be a world-class conservatoire for professional dance and musical theatre, enabling artists to reach their creative potential in performance, creation and production and, thereby, shaping the future of the profession.
To enable students to become innovative and skilled performers, at the cutting edge of professional dance and musical theatre through the development and delivery of innovative programmes.
The London Studio Centre is committed to:
- Excellence in professional practice
- Preserving and developing the heritage of dance and musical theatre
- Engagement with a diverse range of dance forms
- Respect for the individual
- A culture of health and well-being
- Freedom of thought and expression, fostering academic freedom of speech
- Entrepreneurship and innovation
- A culture of creative opportunities
- Life-long learning and continuing professional development
- Students as partners in quality management and enhancement