There are currently no vacancies. Any future vacancies will be posted here.
London Studio Centre is always looking to enhance its faculty of dance teachers and encourages applications from those with significant professional experience, teaching experience and the relevant qualifications.
If you wish to be considered please email a CV and cover letter stating clearly your experience in the above areas to the Programme Administrator for the Recruitment Panel's consideration.
Your CV should outline:
- your performing and teaching experience*;
- any professional, teaching and academic qualifications you hold;
- any certificated Safeguarding/Duty of Care training you have undertaken;
- whether or not you hold an up-to-date Enhanced DBS certificate (completed within the past three years)
*If you have separate performing and teaching CVs, please send both documents.
Cover letters should state:
- the style of dance you teach, stipulating any particular specialisms (e.g., Cunningham within Contemporary dance; Tap within Jazz dance);
- a brief description of your current teaching practice;
- your current location and upcoming availability;
- whether you are legally entitled to work in the UK.