How to Apply
All applications must be received by 4pm on the 31st January for the year of entry
Please click here for our full-time application form after reading the guidelines below.
All applicants are required to complete an application form and pay the £40 audition fee. Applicants must normally be 18 or over before September 1st in the year in which they enrol. However, consideration may be given to younger candidates with specific proficiency in dance and relevant qualifications.
The application form is split into different categories so you can easily check your progress.
- Register for an online account. This will allow you to log in and out of your form and complete the form in your own time. You will need to create a personal login using your full name, a personal email address and a password of your choice - this should not be a parent/guardian or agent's email address unless you will be under 18 years of age on the 1st September of the year of entry.
- Activate your account by clicking the link in the email you receive.
- Complete each section of the form in full, including all academic information, details of your dance training, the medical questionnaire and the audition date you wish to attend. Please do not leave any section blank.
- Upload two digital photographs: one head and shoulders photograph and one full length photograph in close fitting dancewear. Full length photographs should be taken in portrait orientation with a plain background.
- Submit your form where you will be directed to the PayPal payment page. If you do not have a PayPal account you can check out as a guest and pay by debit or credit card. The £40 fee is non-refundable.
- Following successful payment you will receive confirmation that your form has been successfully submitted.
You will need to include a personal statement of your aims, ambitions and career aspirations and your reasons for wishing to enrol at London Studio Centre. This should include details of any additional skills or interests that are not included in your application. We recommend that you create a Word document and then copy and paste the text into the section on the form.
Please ensure you complete your application form in full; if sections are incomplete you will be required to log in and complete the missing information. Once the form has been fully completed further details regarding the audition will be sent via email.
Application forms must be completed by the applicant and not a parent or guardian.
All applications must be received by 4pm on the 31st January for the year of entry. Degree applications are made directly to London Studio Centre only and not via UCAS. Applications will be available from August of the previous year. To avoid disappointment, early application is strongly recommended.