For applications to our MA Dance Producing and Management and PGCert Teaching Professional Theatre Dance/MA Dance Education courses please see their individual pages for information on how to apply.
When applying to a course at LSC, the application form will be split into several sections and the process is as follows:
- Register for an online account using your full name (as it appears on your passport), a personal email address and a password of your choice – this should not be a parent/guardian or agent’s email address unless you will be under 18 years of age on the 1st September of the year of entry. Please do not create multiple logins, if you encounter any difficulty logging in please email email@example.com
- Complete each section of the form in full. The academic section must include details of all qualifications, including those to be taken during the current academic year, the Performing Arts Training section should include all details of your dance training regardless of whether you have taken syllabus-based dance exams. Please do not leave any section blank
- Upload two digital photographs: one head and shoulders photograph and one full-length photograph in close fitting dancewear. Full-length photographs should be taken in portrait orientation with a plain background
- Upload two written references, one academic reference from your current school or college, and one dance reference from your current dance teacher. References should be written on school letterhead and signed where possible and can also be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your application is submitted once your audition fee has been paid. You will be directed to the PayPal payment page to pay the £45 non-refundable fee. If you do not have a PayPal account, you can check out as a guest and pay by debit or credit card. Following successful payment you will receive confirmation that your form has been successfully submitted
You will need to include a personal statement of your aims, ambitions and career aspirations and your reasons for wishing to enrol at London Studio Centre. This should include details of any additional skills or interests that are not included in your application.
Once the form has been fully completed you will receive further details regarding your audition via email, please allow 5 working days for your application to be processed.
Please note that application forms must be completed by the applicant and not a parent or guardian.
Degree applications are made directly to London Studio Centre only and not via UCAS. Applications will be available from the start of the previous year. To avoid disappointment, early application is strongly recommended.